Thursday, September 11, 2008

So it's been a month since I've posted anything, been pretty busy with poker, been grinding my ass off since life aint cheap. Due to a lot of expenses, i've had to cash out most of my bankroll which seriously SUX a ton but it seems that i've been able to recover and make some good ground this month so far. At points of last month I was even grinding 10nl :(.

SEPTEMBER IS AWESOME!! I've been playing very well and still profiting every day pretty much made 12BI's in the last 3 days, and much much more before that too. I feel that my game has improved a large amount since I last posted, even though right after my post I ran into another huge downswing which led me to have a lot of disinterest in poker but that mindset pretty much flipped a few days later.

Been sweating a lot of my study group buds quite a bit, always trying to pick up any new things I could learn from them. Right now my current new project is also helping a newbie by the name of 'Novus' and hopefully I can help him become a winning microstakes player. He seems pretty new to the game with around 30k total hands played in his lifetime, which is like nothing I know but hopefully I can change things around so that he can start showing some profit.

Besides that, I have been doing some studying somewhat. Props to Krantz, WillonTilt, BalugaWhale, tubasteve, mdm13, jk3a, and the other DC guys for making such great vids. But still struggling to get through 'the maths of poker by WillonTilt' it's very ++EV but it's more like zzzzEV.

Well I'm still grinding 25nl but it's been pretty easy sailing tho, nothing really interesting besides winning(LOL). Here is my graph for the last month.

I will try post some interesting hands in the next posts. I plan on moving back up to 50NL in the next week or so depending on how much I can make in the next 2-3 days, which hopefully will be around the same win rate as the past 2 weeks or so.

That's it until next time! PZ!

No comments: